Today, the ratio of users using MS Outlook as an email client has increased drastically. The important aspect to note is that MS Outlook store emails along with its attachments. But with the passage of time as MS Outlook gets populated with large amount of data, the performance of the system gets affected.
To make you understand, consider a scenario where you want to search out the particular PST file among other PST files present in a database. Now, with such a vivid database, it will definitely take a longtime to complete the searching process. There are other issues attached with heavy collection of attached files. In fact, the most common consequence with email attachments is that at times users find it difficult to download Outlook Attachments. Today, many IT experts recommend processing the attached files in the Microsoft Outlook messages, in a proper manner because of various reasons like -
- To save space in the mail base (PST-file);
- To have the files stored on the protected file server;
- To protect the files using password-protected archives;
- To ensure that the sent files remain unchanged till it reaches its destination;
- To protect individual from getting received files which at times get blocked by Outlook Security;
- To overcome from situation where have to deal with received ZIP files (unzip it automatically).
However, every important files that appear as attachments do take too much of mail base space, and need time for saving. Adding to that, manual process to clean-up mailbox is also a very time-consuming procedure.MS Outlook 2013 understands this very well and so provides Attachment Processor application. This Attachments Processor is proficient Outlook attachment management software that easily extracts attachments from the emails. With this software one can efficiently archive the attached files and manage those that were blocked by Outlook. This helpful tool grants you a wide range of attachment options and possibilities. Using this tool, it is very easy to extract attachments, restore deleted attachments. It has got both - Simple or Advanced mode. Both the modes facilitate seven main naming patterns for the folder where the attachments are saved, and the same for renaming attachment file. With so much to offer, one got to be very well aware of various technicalities of MS Outlook.
The other option that one can very easily opt is taking help of a third party attachment management application like Kernel for Attachment Management. This Kernel for Attachment Management facilitates with an advanced Add-in that can be easily utilized in efficiently managing email attachments. An individual operating this application can very well administer email attachments of selected mailbox folder along with incoming emails.
The key attributes of the software are:
- Provides user with an option to even password protect the .zip files.
- Provides “Append a unique count in file name,” “Do not save file,” and “Overwrite file” options to effectively administer already existing attachments.
- Allows user to repair attachments into their respective email messages.
- Provides an alternative to save the selected attachment-processing rule as template.
- Enables to instantaneously process the attachments or even schedule a job for automatic processing of attachment
The real benefit of using Kernel for Attachment Management software is it helps in effectively managing the size of PST file. Large sized PST file degrades the performance of MS Outlook, but with this tool on can easily process email attachments. Besides this, the software also manages email attachments of selected mailbox folder along with all incoming emails. A user may also keep attachments separately, and can even share it with ease. An individual operating this software can even define his or her rules in order to manage the attachments in incoming emails automatically. All it takes is just few minutes to compress PST files in a single click. The software provides all the necessary solution that could eases out entire attach-reattach procedure. For more information about the software visit here : http://www.outlookattacmentmanagement.com